DAY FORTY: REFLECT ON OTHERS (PART 2)
REFLECTING ON OTHERS, PART 2
- As your identity changes, so does your outlook on the world.
- Interactions at work and home will seem different to you; Your rationale for or against things will change; you will relate to people differently (sometimes better and sometimes worse).
- And it is all OK!!
- It's all part of your transformation in becoming the person you described in your vision statement.
- It's important for you to be able to identify excuses and false beliefs spoken around you by others so that you can continue to identify them within yourself - and then NOT believe them!
- Task 1: Post in the Day 40 post as part of your daily morning ritual, the answers to these questions: 1.) What was the first thought and feeling that you had after doing your morning affirmations? 2.) Think about something you are grateful for, something that makes you smile :-), no matter how big or small, and write what that thing is. Don't be shy! 3.) How will you live by THE CODE today (is there an area you are working on)? 4.) Read your personal vision statement and tell me what thoughts and feelings you are having about it today.
- **Feel free to read questions 5 for now, reflect on it throughout the day, and then answer them before going to bed tonight**
- ****5.) Reflect on an instance recently, where someone may have complained about something, or given an excuse for something, or allowed themselves to feel stuck or be in denial regarding a problem, and 5 weeks ago you would have sympathized with them but now you simply view it as a false belief they put on them self. What was the instance and why do you now see it as a false belief?