DAY FORTY-EIGHT: WORKOUT #3 OR YOUR PHYSICAL FUN!
(P.S. I LOVE BOXING!)
PUSH WEEK 3, WORKOUT 3
- Some of you want to become stronger and build a body that says 'strength' when people see you!
- And some of you also want to add more or other types of physical activity into your life!
- Don't let apprehension or fear or the fact that you 'haven't done it in a while' (or maybe have never done it at all) hold you back !
- Use the same focus, fearlessness and perseverance that you've used throughout this program to do/try something that you know you've wanted to do physically, but knew it would be hard and challenging so you never did it!
- If you choose to do strength training today because it is the physical activity that you enjoy and have been wanting to add to your life for a while - AWESOME!!! DO IT!!!
- And if there is some physical activity that you've been wanting to do deep within you, that is waiting in your heart/mind/soul/gut for you to let it out, then today is the day to go for it!
- **Take it easy if you try a new physical activity or one you haven't done in a while - there's no need to (for example) go swimming for an hour your first time. Do an easy 10, 20 or 30 mins this time just to get you started and ENJOY it :-).**
- Task 1: Post in the Day 48 post as part of your daily morning ritual, the answers to these questions: 1.) What was the first thought and feeling that you had after doing your morning affirmations? 2.) Think about something you are grateful for, something that makes you smile :-), no matter how big or small, and write what that thing is. Don't be shy! 3.) How will you live by THE CODE today (is there an area you are working on)? 4.) Read your personal vision statement and tell me what thoughts and feelings you are having about it today.
- **Complete question #5 after your strength training/physical activity today**
- ****5a.) If you choose to do a strength training workout today, describe what you enjoyed about it, what benefit you got from it, and how you felt (about yourself or about having accomplished the activity) after you were done?
- ****5a.) If you choose to do a physical activity today that isn't your normal strength training workout, describe what you enjoyed about it, what benefit you got from it, and how you felt (about yourself or about having accomplished the activity) after you were done?