DAY FORTY-SIX : WORKOUT #2
PUSH WEEK #2, WORKOUT #2
- KNOCK OUT THAT WORKOUT TODAY!!!
- RECAP OF STRENGTH TRAINING INFO:
- You will be doing your chosen push, pull and lower body exercises from the past few weeks ALL in the same workout!
- Everything from before applies - nothing changes except that instead of doing one exercise a workout, you are now doing all three!
- Use the same exercises you picked for push, pull and lower body from the last couple of weeks.
- ***You will perform EACH exercise for 3 (work) sets of 10 reps (plus 1 warm-up set); this equals 9 sets of 90 reps total for your entire workout of three exercises, not counting the warm-up sets***
- Make sure that the 10th rep of each set is hard! You should be able to do maybe 1 more rep after. Once the weight becomes 'easy' enough that you could have done 2-3 reps more after the 10th rep on all 3 sets, it's time to increase the weight!
- You can increase the weight at whatever increment feels the most comfortable to you (usually 2.5-5lbs for an upper body exercise, and 5-10lbs for a lower body exercise).
- DO NOT hang at the same weight for weeks if it becomes 'easy' as described above or you will not get continuous results.
- If you increase the weight and can't do 10 reps, it's alright. Keep trying to do one more rep each workout until you get to the point with all 3 sets again as described previously.
- **15 min strolls are optional but highly recommended on the days you are NOT strength training to aid recovery and reduce stress**
- Task 1: Post in the Day 46 post as part of your daily morning ritual, the answers to these questions: 1.) What was the first thought and feeling that you had after doing your morning affirmations? 2.) Think about something you are grateful for, something that makes you smile :-), no matter how big or small, and write what that thing is. Don't be shy! 3.) How will you live by THE CODE today (is there an area you are working on)? 4.) Read your personal vision statement and tell me what thoughts and feelings you are having about it today.