DAY FORTY-TWO: 6 WEEKS OF TRANSFORMATION
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S ONLY BEEN 6 WEEKS?!?!
- You are already such a different person - and it's only been 6 weeks!
- And Week 7 will definitely be another week that will put you closer to the person you describe in your vision statement.
- This is our last week PUSH Week, so really practice drawing from your determined focus and let's make 100% happen!
- Next week will be a consolidation week for those not moving on to Unapologetically Female and a preparation week for those who are moving forward with Unapologetically Female
- **DON'T FORGET TO DO YOUR WEEKLY SELF ASSESSMENT! DON'T WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE TO DO IT SO THAT YOU HAVE TIME TO REFLECT ON HOW TO IMPROVE IT IN THE COMING WEEK**
- Task 1: Post in the Day 42 post as part of your daily morning ritual, the answers to these questions: 1.) What was the first thought and feeling that you had after doing your morning affirmations? 2.) Think about something you are grateful for, something that makes you smile :-), no matter how big or small, and write what that thing is. Don't be shy! 3.) How will you live by THE CODE today (is there an area you are working on)? 4.) Read your personal vision statement and tell me what thoughts and feelings you are having about it today.
- ****5a.) If you met the challenge, how did you enjoy your reward and/or what did you think of during your moment of acknowledgement from having completed the challenge?
- ****5b.) If you did NOT meet the challenge, what lesson did you take from this week in regards to what you need to do in order to meet future challenges (physical or otherwise) in your life?