DAY THIRTY-SIX: CHALLENGE #2
AN EASY CHALLENGE :-)
- Exactly the same as the last challenge, there will be 3 parts to the challenge and a part will be released Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, with the specifics of the challenge explained in that day's video
- You will be establishing your reward today (non-food reward) should you accomplish the challenge, and a time when you will reflect and take a lesson from the week to improve, should you not meet the challenge.
- For this challenge, you should plan to spend 30 mins at the gym Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, accomplishing each part of the challenge.
- Task 1: Post in the Day 36 post as part of your daily morning ritual, the answers to these questions: 1.) What was the first thought and feeling that you had after doing your morning affirmations? 2.) Think about something you are grateful for, something that makes you smile :-), no matter how big or small, and write what that thing is. Don't be shy! 3.) How will you live by THE CODE today (is there an area you are working on)? 4.) Read your personal vision statement and tell me what thoughts and feelings you are having about it today.
- **** 5.) What non-food reward will you give yourself should you meet all 3 parts of the challenge this week? Feel free to also choose a 'back-up' reward as well. The important thing is to take some time out for yourself, even if it's just 15 mins, to acknowledge your accomplishment.
- ****6.) What time Saturday evening/Sunday will you commit to reflecting on and taking a lesson from the week, should you not meet the challenge? You need to treat this reflection time like an appointment and block it off in your schedule to accomplish. This should take 15 mins.