DAY TWENTY-NINE: DRINK WATER
PUSH WEEK #2, DAY 1
- Welcome to your 2nd PUSH WEEK!
- You have 2 areas that you will be pushing for 100% compliance with for this push week: 1.) 100% compliance with the new nutritional protocol (link below to the guide if you still need to download it) and; 2.) 100% on getting in your Tuesday (push), Thursday (pull) and Saturday (lower body) Strength Training
- Note for new nutritional protocol: You may add a bit more fat and protein to your 1st, 2nd and 3rd meals, but still only 1 serving of a carbohydrate with your 3rd meal. ***This is NOT a starvation way of eating! Do not try to starve yourself and eat very little.***
- Note for strength training: Use the same exercises you picked last week
- **15 min strolls are optional but highly recommended on the days you aren't strength training to aid recovery and reduce stress**
- YOU WILL BE HUNGRY! This will be an adjustment for your body especially after spending 4 weeks revving your metabolism with more food than you were used to eating, and then eating throughout the entire day.
- You must be prepared to be hungry, and not let it affect your decisions.
- Use the time before 11am (or an hour after waking if you slept in to 11am or after) to drink water and do meal prep for your meals later in the day
- Below are links to the "Part 2" Facebook group to post your morning ritual answers, the link to the guide for the Week 5/Phase 2 Nutritional Protocol, as well as the link to the strength training quick start guide.
- Task 1: Post in the Day 29 post as part of your daily morning ritual, the answers to these questions: 1.) What was the first thought and feeling that you had after doing your morning affirmations? 2.) Think about something you are grateful for, something that makes you smile :-), no matter how big or small, and write what that thing is. Don't be shy! 3.) How will you live by THE CODE today (is there an area you are working on)? 4.) Read your personal vision statement and tell me what thoughts and feelings you are having about it today.
- ****5.) Before your body adjusts, you will be pretty hungry before 11am. What will you plan to do ahead of time to help you deal with this situation until your body adjusts?