If You Have An Issue Related To Muscle System Failure Or Muscle Dysfunction, Muscle Activation Techniques™ can help
*Muscle Activation Techniques Sessions are offered in-studio in Rockville and bethesda, Maryland; and in Arlington, Virginia
MAT™ can be used alone to increase strength, flexibility, and mobility. It can also be used in association with and to supplement other training. Whether you are an athlete, fitness enthusiast, stay at home mom/dad, working towards fat loss, or simply are someone who wants to prevent or overcome injury associated with aging and everyday life, Muscle Activation Techniques can help you maintain and improve your body’s performance.
WHO USES MAT™?
- Dr. Oz's Pain Clinic Features MAT™ Founder Greg Roskopf
- The Globe and Mail - Toronto, Canada: How correcting muscle imbalances can heal injuries and make you a better runner
- Elitefts.com: Shane Carwin on MMA Strength Training (uses Muscle Activation Techniques™)
- Mens Fitness Magazine: 5 Things Muscle Activation Techniques™ Training Can Do For Your Body
- NY Giants Running Back Rashad Jennings Seeks Out MAT™
- Peyton Manning Credits Muscle Activation Techniques™
- Amy Van Dyken-Rouen Credits Muscle Activation Techniques™ on the Today Show
- Links to these articles and MANY more on muscleactivation.com/news
Please watch these informative videos below for a preview of MAT and more examples of how it can help you improve your performance and maintain your body's ability to perform for as long as you'd like your athletic career to be.
You can request a consult for MAT through our contact page.
MAT™ Could be the missing link in your fitness or athletic training program
What is MAT™?
Muscle Activation Techniques™ or MAT™ is a specific, exercise-based, non-medical process for evaluating an individual's ability to produce efficient muscle contraction. Loss of muscle contraction results in a decreased range of motion, and therefore decreased physical performance and decreased joint stability
What Makes MAT™ Unique:
Muscle Activation Techniques™ does not force the body to change, but instead works with it to make improvements.
MAT™ Specialists listen to your body's responses and adjusts the session when necessary. Because evey client is treated like an individual, no two sessions are the same.
MAT™ improves a muscle's ability to contract, which tends to increase range of motion (flexibility) and, muscular and joint strength.
The goal of MAT™ is not to "relax" muscles, but instead to "activate" muscles!
The MAT™ programs offered at True Fitness include:
- 3-Month Jumpstart Program
- 6-Month Muscle Recharge Program
- 12-Month TOTAL Muscle Reconditioning, Maintenance and Education Program
To learn more about any of these programs or request a consultation, just take a moment to fill out the short, no-risk contact form on the side of this page.
You can also sign-up for our free email newsletter on injury prevention and overcoming injury, and receive a free e-book on creating joint stability in the body.